The tips for Agile Coaches were presented as a countdown to the Number One tip with some personal stories to illustrate. Here's the full set of tips:
- Have courage in your convictions
- Go with the energy of the team
- Make change as an experiment
- Introduce the Elephant
- Take time out to reflect
- Ask questions to spark ideas
- Step back to see the big picture
- Demonstrate Respect
- Agile is not a religion
- Get Introduced
At the end, we had time for questions from the audience which included Dan Rough and Marta Gonzalez Ferrero.
You can see watch the video clip here:
Now I have to watch it to make sure this all gets into the Agile Coaching book!